The weather outside is gorgeous and fresh summer fruit is abundant. For the month of July, I decided on pie as our next Read, Cook, Eat.
July 18th @ 2 pm
Here’s how it works!
• Choose a recipe from one of the cookbooks at the Reference Desk.
• That recipe will be yours, no one else can select it for the group.
• A Librarian will make a copy of your recipe to take home.
• Prepare your recipe and bring it to share at the meeting.
• Make one regular size recipe, there’s no need to double up.
• Beverages will be served.
Here are our exciting new recipes picked so far.