Read, Cook, Eat: Fruit
Here is your chance to visit your local farmers market and buy the last of the summer fruit or some of the delicious new fruit of the fall. Sweet? Savory? You decide!
Here's how it works:
- Choose a recipe from one of the cookbooks at the Reference Desk.
- That recipe will be yours, no one else can select it for the group.
- A Librarian will make a copy of your recipe to take home.
- Prepare your recipe and bring it to share at the meeting.
- Make one regular size recipe, there’s no need to double up.
- Beverages will be served.
Here are our exciting new recipes picked so far.