Read, Cook, Eat: Vegetables
October 24th @ 2 pm
The weather is finally turning cooler and fall vegetables are in the markets. Break out of your comfort zone and try something new.
Here’s how it works!
• Choose a recipe from one of the cookbooks at the Reference Desk.
• That recipe will be yours, no one else can select it for the group.
• A Librarian will make a copy of your recipe to take home.
• Prepare your recipe and bring it to share at the meeting.
• Make one regular size recipe, there’s no need to double up.
• Beverages will be served.
Here are the recipes picked so far.