Read, Cook, Eat: Chocolate
April 10th we cook and bake with chocolate. Sweet or savory, make whatever your heart desires.
Due to popularity, we have added a 7 pm class.
Here’s how it works!
• Choose a recipe from one of the cookbooks at the Reference Desk.
• That recipe will be yours, no one else can select it for the group.
• A Librarian will make a copy of your recipe to take home.
• Prepare your recipe and bring it to share at the meeting.
• Make one regular size recipe, there’s no need to double up.
• Beverages will be served.
* Please also bring serving utensils and a trivet if needed.