Important Information About the Roof Replacement Project
SCHEDULED LIBRARY CLOSURE - WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24 THROUGH TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30
EXPECTED REOPENING - WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31, BARRING ANY WEATHER DELAYS
The Library will be getting a new much needed roof. Due to safety concerns, the Library will be closed to the public and staff for one week, beginning Wednesday, October 24. We plan to reopen on Wednesday, October 31 but the work schedule is dependent on the weather. Please check our website or social media for updates.
Before the Library closes:
- Make sure your Library card is up-to-date in order to access your Library account and features on our website, on the Encore catalog or when checking out materials at neighboring libraries.
- Know or create your PIN number for your Library card - ask staff for help, if needed.
- All holds will be frozen during this time.
When the Library is closed:
- All fines will be waived during construction.
- Only the front entrance book drop will be available.
- Programs, events, community groups and program sign-ups have been canceled. They will be rescheduled if possible.
- Visit our neighboring libraries – they are aware that we are closed and will be happy to assist you.
- Explore our website to access our 24/7 online services for printable museum passes, eMedia downloadables (books, audiobooks and magazines), streaming video and databases.