- Borrower, age 18 or older, must present a valid Rockville Centre Library card in good standing at time of checkout.
- Loan period is 7 days, with one renewal. The player can be reserved.
- Late fee is $2.00 per day.
- The DVD player can only be checked out at and returned to the Checkout Desk.
- There is a $25 fine if returned in the book drop or left unattended at the Checkout Desk. The DVD/Blu-Ray player and peripherals must be returned to the Rockville Centre Library – do not return at other libraries.
- As with any electronic device, use care when handling.
- The borrower is responsible for costs associated with damage or loss of the player and/or peripherals due to misuse.
- Replacement cost for the player is $140.
- The Library maintains no liability for material viewed on the player.