The library has a GoPro Camera to lend!
• Borrower, age 18 or older, must present a valid Rockville Centre Library card in good standing at time of checkout.
• Loan period is 7 days, with one renewal. The camera can be reserved.
• Late fee - $5 per day.
• As with any electronic device, use care when handling.
• The GoPro Camera can only be checked out at and returned to the Checkout Desk.
• There is a $25 fine if returned in the book drop or left unattended at the Checkout Desk. The camera and accessories must be returned to the Rockville Centre Library – do not return at other libraries.
• The borrower is responsible for costs associated with damage or loss of the Go Pro and/or peripherals due to neglect or abuse.
• Replacement cost for the camera is $275. The replacement cost for the accessories and/or case is $30.
• The Library maintains no liability for use of the Go Pro camera.
Included in the GoPro case:
Hero 5 Black (Battery and SDcard in camera)
Hand Held Monopod
Three legged friend
Two additional thumbscrews and mounts