Read, Cook, Eat: Cookie Swap
Its time for our 3rd annual Cookie Swap! Come join us on December 11 @ 2pm with your favorite cookies. You are more than welcome to bring a family favorite or pick from the books at the Reference Desk. If you use your own recipe, make sure I get the recipe before the program begins.
Please make 4 dozen cookies, so we can sample and also bring some home with us. This number might change depending on sign up.
Here’s how it works!
• Choose a recipe from one of the cookbooks at the Reference Desk.
• That recipe will be yours, no one else can select it for the group.
• A Librarian will make a copy of your recipe to take home.
• Prepare your recipe and bring it to share at the meeting.
• Make one regular size recipe, there’s no need to double up.
• Beverages will be served.