Read, Cook, Eat: Lidia Bastianich
Join us on February 12 @ 2pm to cook the recipes of Lidia Bastianich.
Long Island native Lidia Bastianich is an Emmy award-winning television host,best-selling cookbook author, and restaurateur.
Here’s how it works!
• Choose a recipe from one of the cookbooks at the Reference Desk.
• That recipe will be yours, no one else can select it for the group.
• A Librarian will make a copy of your recipe to take home.
• Prepare your recipe and bring it to share at the meeting.
• Make one regular size recipe, there’s no need to double up.
<p?Beverages will be served.
Here are the recipes picked so far. Happy Cooking!